Sunday, July 5, 2009

STREET HEROES ♥

SUVI K.
I love that jacket so much. I’m glad she went for simplicity with the rest of her outfit, because the jacket is definitely the hot item.


Skye Stracke
So I know it should be easy for models to have great style..they work with all the best designers 24/7, but this girl is all out. I love how many jackets she has layered. Only complaint? leggings. and are surrounded by fashion.

Sandra Beijer
Sandra Beijer is one of my new favorite lookbookers, she’s so cute!

Niilo L.
This dude is so polished. I love it (mandals, not so sure…), and I can’t get enough of his hair.

JESSICA T
Who would have thought a school uniform could look good outside of Gossip Girl? Two-toned tights = awesome, and those studded booties? I’m in love.


ELKE B
She made that bow, and it’s my favorite part of the outfit. This looks really effortless, which is what I love about it. (photo by Shannon Laliberte)


CINDY M
I completely adore everything about this look. That bag is awesome, and I love that bow shirt SO much!


CHI K.
Men in tights should be reserved for Robin Hood, but I love his jacket and shoes. And that hair is awesome!


ADELE G.
I spy a young Kate Moss! This look is great, very girly, very summery.

No comments: