Monday, December 21, 2009

DEAR MYSELF,

hello,
please, promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
look at the sunny side of everything & make your optimism come true.
think only of the best, work only for the best, and expect only the best.
forget the mistakes of the past & press on to the greater achievments of the future.
give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
live in the faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is in you!

Ps. Dear myself,
Even though the world has turned its back on you,
Even though everyone's left you,
I'll always be with you...
Dear myself,
No matter what happens,
I promise we'll always have each other...
Because you're the only one I have...

No comments: