Tuesday, February 16, 2010

STORY...

This is the story that my mother told me when I was younger :-)

There was this very lonely girl who lived in a tiny village. She had never had a boyfriend before. Everyone thought she was ugly so she never had any friends, or a boyfriend. Her only friend was her dog. Her dog was very loyal, obedient, and could never tell any secrets. One day, a fairy came to the girl.

“Dear, you have one wish. What do you wish for?”

“I wish for you to turn my dog into a handsome boy so I can have a boyfriend!”

The fairy turned her dog into her boyfriend. He was very tall and handsome. He looked at her and said,

“It’s way too bad you neutered me.”


Oh my gosh, best story ever! ♥

1 comment:

GUMILAR Griya Rias dan Kecantikan said...

hihih baru tau gue ada cerita ini..hhmm tapi lucuu