Monday, January 25, 2010

there are worse things ;i could do.

There are worse things I could do,
than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood
thinks I’m trashy and no good
I suppose it could be true,
but there are worse things I could do
I could flirt with all the guys,
smile at them and bat my eyes.
Press against them when we dance,
make them think they stand a chance
and then refuse to see it through,
that’s the thing I’d never do.
I can stay home every night
Wait around for Mr. Right,
take cold showers everyday,
and throw my life away,
on a dream that won’t come true
I could hurt someone like me,
out of spite or jealousy,
I don’t steal and I don’t lie,
but I can feel and I cry
In fact I’ll bet you never knew,
but to cry in front of you,
that’s the worse thing I could do.
Grease

No comments: