Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Day, I'll Shine Brighter Than the Sun.

I never felt like I  "fit in" here. I used to always feel like I blended in the background of life..Just standing there.......motionless, invisible. Watching my surroundings and people coming in and out of my life, creating chapters in my novel. If my mind was simple, things would be fine. But it's not. I over analyze every situation-contemplating whether or not it's a good thing or a bad thing, the consequences, rewards, and if another option was chosen if the outcome would be different. Why me? Why was I chosen to be on this path, to face these hardships and blessings? Why does it feel like I am the one who tries to be nice to everyone and go out of my for people who could care less about me? I try to be humble but it sucks not being acknowledged most of the time. One day I'll shed this outer layer of being vulnerable to love everyone. One day I'll no longer be invisible.

One day, I'll shine brighter than the sun. 
Best regards,
Adindi Ramadhania

No comments: